Since I completed the 5K run back in May, I’ve shifted my workouts to now focus purely on strength training. I recently mentioned that I switched to a gym that’s closer to work. Now I go almost every day. In fact, I’m practically living there. I want to start building muscle to define a shapely body with curves in all the right places. I also want to build strength.
Since I’m in the gym and not running, I’ve switched up my music to be more of a strength training playlist. Still lots of great sounding music. But there are a few more slower paced jams with less beats per minute in the mix as well. Below is my current strength training playlist.
- Bruno Mars – Treasure
- Jennifer Hudson ft Juicy J – Whatever Makes You Happy
- Jason Derulo – Want to Want Me
- Nick Jonas – Jealous
- Rihanna – B*tch Better Have My Money
- Pitbull ft Ne-Yo – Time of Our Lives
- Taylor Swift ft. Kendrick Lamar – Bad Blood
- Amerie – Gotta Work
- Junior Senior – Move Your Feet
- Jay Z – 99 Problems
- Beyonce – End of Time
- Michael Jackson – Human Nature (great for cooling down)
Image via Like, Wutever